Facebook Video Coverdesignxpider
Facebook confirmed the ability for pages to upload videos to serve as cover images.
Primeglitz marketing manager shared the following tips for page administrators who gain access to the feature in a blog post:
- Page admins can upload cover videos the same way they currently upload cover photos.
- Cover videos must be at least 20 seconds long, but no more than 90 seconds long.
- The recommended video crop size is 820 pixels by 462 pixels.
- Cover videos auto-play and auto-loop.
- There is an unmute option in the bottom-right-hand corner for users who wish to view the videos with sound (cover videos begin playing with audio muted).