Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO: Broken down into two steps these two steps; Optimization and Authority!
1. Optimization simply means Google can understand what keywords you’re targeting, which services and or products you sell, and where you sell them.
2. Authority is making sure Google knows you have the best content for their users. To grow your websites Authority, your putting out great content that naturally people will want to share and it will be linked
- 97% of people learn more about a local company via the internet.
- 72% of consumers who perform a local search visit a store within five miles of their current location.
- There are approximately 71,780 Google queries per second.
- Want some scary SEO facts? Check this: 80% of Google’s users ignore its ads.
Google stresses that its ads work, but then saying so contributes to its income. However, when four out of every five people ignore it, you start to see why organic search is actually the most important thing of all. Put your budget into developing your organic results rather than wasting it on Google ads, and you will get a superior ROI.