When you create an Instant Experience to promote with your ads, you can use a template or create your own custom experience.
If you’re having issues with creating your Instant Experience, you should note:
- Instant Experience is not available on desktop To use an Instant Experience, ensure that your audience includes people on mobile devices.
- An Instant Experience may look different on devices with different aspect ratios. We suggest that you test your experience with multiple aspect ratios. Some advertisers may choose to build separate Instant Experiences for iOS and Android devices.
- Images use the full width of the screen by default. Full width is 1080px and full height is 1920px. Fit to width ensures that the image fills the width of the screen and allows for variable height while Fit to height forces the image to fill the screen from top to bottom.
- Videos will be set to autoplay with sound off and will automatically loop. Videos should be a minimum 720px and encoded in MP4 or MOV format. We recommend that you avoid placing 2 videos on screen at once to avoid competing playback. If two videos are on the screen, only the first will play.
- There are currently only 2 fonts available. To use a specific font, text blocks can be saved as images and incorporated into the Instant Experience.
- When using Instant Storefront, items must be available in the catalog to show in Instant Experience. If you’re experiencing problems with your catalog, your Instant Experience may not show items correctly. Note that Instant Experience only supports ecommerce catalogs. Selecting an auto, real estate, or travel vertical will result in an error.
- Your Instant Experience will not save if there are red validation errors. Ensure that all components requiring validation are filled in to save your Instant Experience.